In this lesson you will be learning ‘focused shoulder massage series’. This means that you learn around 6 techniques how to treat/massage one shoulder. These techniques a great to zoom into areas your client has tension/pain/restrictions. This part can be one of your main parts of your shoulder massage. In the first video you learn a variation of techniques using thumbs and hands in the second video you will learn how to use your feet.
In this lesson there will be 2 video’s covering more techniques.
1. Single shoulder massage (5 techniques)
2. Foot press shoulder
Video 1: Single shoulder massage
> How to turn head client safely and how to stabilize head
> Best body position and how to be relaxed in your touch
> Technique: ‘Single thumb press’ explained in detail
> Technique: ‘Thumb circles’ with right body mechanisms
> Technique: ‘Fingers press’ explained in detail
> Technique: ‘Fingers lift’ + right body mechanisms
> Technique: ‘Squeeze + Pull’ explained in detail + variations
> Importance of being precise within your touch
Video 2: Foot press single shoulder
> When to use the foot instead of thumbs
> Detailed explanation of this technique + right body mechanisms
> The importance’ of being aware reactions client
- These techniques are very effective to us when clients have ‘stiffness’, pain, or restrictions in these areas
- Stimulating ‘energy’ flow (sen lines) in massaged areas client
- Relaxing tissue + Calming nervous system
- Releasing tension, pain, blockages (physical/emotional) in massaged areas client
- Creating more space and freedom
Techniques in video 1 between 4 – 8 minutes (on each side).
Don’t be too fixated on time, but try to listen and feel. The time spend from one side to the other might be different depending on what you feel.
Techniques in video 2 between 1 – 3 minutes (each side)